In order to be eligible to make an appointment for Covid-19 vaccination you must be 18 years or older or 12-17 years old (with legal guardian for Pfizer). Please call Mills Pharmacy (248) 644-5060 and specify which vaccine is being requested Pfizer (Age >12) or Moderna. Please bring the following documentation to your appointment:
- A completed copy of the Covid-19 Consent Form (click to download) or may be completed at appointment.
- A picture of Drivers License
- A picture of insurance card (specify if patient does not have coverage)
- If applicable, anyone over the age of 65: Medicare Part B (red, white and blue card)
- Vaccine card must be present at appointment.
Pfizer boosters are available for individuals 12+ and Moderna boosters are available for individuals 18+. Boosters can only be given 2 months after a booster or primary series.
People who received Johnson & Johnson vaccine may also receive a Pfizer or Moderna booster who are 18 and older and who were vaccinated two or more months ago.
Eligible individuals may choose to mix vaccines if they meet the requirements above.