WE SPECIALIZE IN:
Genetics, environmental factors and aging can affect one’s hormone levels to a great extent. An unbalanced hormonal profile can negatively affect the body’s natural function, leading to frustrating physical symptoms such as:
- Increased body weight
- Decreased libido
- Peri/post menopausal symptoms
Correcting this imbalance is the key to gaining your healthy life back. Maintaining a healthy diet and exercising are important steps to achieving healthy hormonal levels, but sometimes that is not enough. For some individuals, supplementing the body with bio-identical hormones (hormones that are structurally identical to the ones found in the body) is needed.
Mills Compounding Pharmacy will work with your healthcare provider to create a customized medication to fit your body’s unique needs. Routine monitoring of your hormone levels is necessary in order to achieve optimal results and minimize side effects.
Mills Compounding experts can create custom-made medications in many dosage forms, including:
- Topical Cream/Lotion
- Topical gels (with or without alcohol)
- Vaginal Cream
- Vaginal Gel
- Vaginal pellet
- Vaginal Suppository
- Buccal Troches
- Sublingual tablets or drops
- Immediate-Release (IR) Capsule
- Sustained-Release (SR) Capsule
- Nasal Sprays
Genetics, aging, a modern lifestyle, and environmental factors can play a big role in influencing men’s natural hormonal balance. Hormones such as cortisol, estrogen and testosterone are vital for general well being. Adrenal fatigue or insufficiency and andropause (testosterone deficiency) are the main conditions that affect men’s health.
Mills Compounding Pharmacy can create a customized treatment option for men suffering from the following symptoms relating to hormone imbalance:
- Decreased libido, strength, muscle mass, stamina,
- Anxiety/Depressed mood
- Impotence/Erectile dysfunction
- Aches and pains
- Hair loss
- Thinning bones
- Prostate enlargement
Mills Compounding Pharmacy will work closely with the physician to create a formulation that is tailored to the exact strength and dosage form the patient requires, for an optimal restoration of the natural hormonal balance, resulting in a more positive compliance and treatment outcome.
Different delivery forms can be formulated to treat Men’s hormonal imbalance, including:
- Topical Gels
- Transdermal Creams
- Injectable Solutions
- Oral Capsules or Tablets
- Sublingual Drops, Mini-Troches, or Tablets
- Buccal Lozenges or Troches
- Nasal Sprays
Our skin, like any other organ of our body can be affected by many conditions, including;
- Aging/ Loss of Elasticity
- Dryness, Redness
- Skin Pigmentation
- Excess or thinning hair
- Bacterial or fungal Infections
- Sensitivity/allergies to commercial products
Many times these skin conditions do not respond to commercially available treatments. Working with your dermatologist, we can formulate a unique combination of medications that will best suit your skin’s specific need or sensitivity. Using the highest pharmaceutical grade ingredients and selecting the optimum base, we can prepare creams, lotions, solutions, foams, shampoos or other topical dosage forms to restore youthful, healthier looking skin.
Some dermatological conditions that we routinely help treat are:
- Anti-Aging and Wrinkles
- Melasma (facial brown patches)
- Scarring and Keloids
- Skin Cracking and Fissures
- Stretch Marks
- Diaper Rash
- Nail Fungus
Let us make your visit to the dentist a little more comfortable by tailoring a prescription that is unique to your needs. We provide dental professionals and their patients with the highest quality customized medications, including:
- Oral gels and ointments
- Sub-lingual drops, lozenges and lollipops
- Topical anesthetics and oral sedation medications
- Non-staining antibacterial rinses/magic mouth washes
- Oral thrush medications
- Mouth rinses for ulcers, chemotherapy-induced stomatitis, and oral bleeding
- Dry socket preparations
- Medications to help prevent gagging
- Medications that are unavailable commercially or have been discontinued
Our pets are a big part of our family. The struggle of administering medications may not be the quality time you want to spend with them. Our mission is to make each dose less stressful for both pets and their owners
Mills Compounding Pharmacy offers specialized compounding services to veterinarians and pet owners. We can provide a safer and more convenient way to medicate your pets. These services are appropriate when:
- The medication is not available in the desired strength or combination.
- The medication is not available in a practical dosage form for veterinary use.
- Animal-friendly flavoring is requested for ease of administration.
- The animal is sensitive to a non-active ingredient in a mass-manufactured product such as the filler, dyes or preservatives.
- The manufacturer has discontinued a medication.
- The medication is on extended back order.
Veterinary dosage forms include:
- Chewable treats
- Combined medications
- Oral suspensions and pastes
- Otic solutions and ointments
- Rectal suppositories
- Topical creams, ointments and lotions
- Transdermal gels
At Mills Compounding Pharmacy, our team can compound formulations suitable for children at all stages, from newborns to adolescents. We customize each preparation based upon the age, weight, allergy profile and dosage preferences of each patient.
Benefits to compounded medications for children compared to similar commercial products:
- Patient specific strength and dosing
- Child-friendly dosage forms, including: liquids, gummies, transdermal meds
- Variety of palatable flavors for your child to choose
- Ability to avoid certain allergies/sensitivities
- Ease of administration leads to improved compliance
Pain is the most common symptom for which a person seeks medical attention. Acute pain, no matter its origin, can lead to chronic pain if not treated properly. Commercially available pain relief medications help the symptoms associated with chronic conditions but they can result in unwanted side effects, potentially dangerous drug interactions or even physical and psychological dependence.
Mills Compounding Pharmacy can provide customized treatment options to better manage pain. Topical dosage forms (including gels, creams and sprays) are applied directly to the treatment site, eliminating the need to go through the gastrointestinal tract, resulting in fewer systemic side effects.
Compounding pain medications offers the ability to combine multiple medications into one dosage form that can address multiple symptoms specific to each patient’s source of pain. This combined therapy provides greater convenience and improved adherence for the patient, which leads to greater relief.
Mills Compounding Pharmacy commonly formulates pain management medications for the following conditions:
- Chronic Pain
- Diabetic Neuropathy
- Muscle Spasm
- Neuropathic Pain
- Trigeminal Neuralgia
- Decubitus Ulcer
- Anal Fissures
- Painful Burns
Mills Compounding Pharmacy offers custom topical therapy for the ears, nose and throat that includes antibiotics, antifungals and anti-inflammatory agents. Site-specific treatments allow for the application of medications directly to the inflamed membranes and affected areas, with minimal systemic absorption. Medications are formulated to achieve optimal patient response with reduced side effects.
Compounded therapies are available for the following ENT conditions:
- Chronic Sinusitis
- Chronic Sinus infections, of bacterial and/or fungal origin
- Vertigo/Dizziness, and Ménière’s disease
- Ear Canal inflammations, infections, including itching
- Nasal Allergy
- Eustachian Tube dysfunction
- Mouth ulcers (Aphthous), Stomatitis ulcers
- Radiation Desquamation
Skin is the most commonly injured tissue, and its repair is important for reestablishing its barrier function. Proper wound care is critical to healing. Many compounded therapies can be used to aid in wound treatment. Mills Compounding Pharmacy specializes in formulating medications with the following benefits for wound care:
- Tissue growth stimulating medications encourage growth of healthy tissue
- Topical bandages soothe hard to heal areas
- Antibiotic solutions maintain infection-free conditions
- Medications to reduce pain and inflammation
- Antiseptics reduce infectious conditions
At Mills Compounding Pharmacy, we create custom medications to treat the exact needs of our patients. Compounded medications are commonly prescribed for the following podiatric conditions:
- Nail Infections and Removal
- Warts and Calluses
- Thick, Scaly Skin/Feet
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Diabetic Neuropathy
- Muscle/joint Inflammation Pain
- Hyperhidrosis of the Feet and Foot Odor
- Transdermal Treatments for Neuropathy
- Keratinolytic Agents
- Wound Healing/Care and Circulation Improvement
- Decubitus Ulcers
- Mollusca Contagiosum
- Anti-Fungal Foot Powders
- Skin Softeners & Moisturizers
- Iontophoresis & Phonophoresis
Phone: 248.633.2880 | Fax: 248.633.2881 | firstname.lastname@example.org | M-F: 9am-9pm | SAT: 9am-6pm | SUN: 10am-3pm